Invitation for Papers for VISION 2020 Conference.
At NIMHANS Convention Center on November 4 & 6, 2016
|VISION 2020, an event organized by The Karnataka State Center of Indian Society of Lighting Engineers to facilitate Lighting professionals to stay abreast of trends and changes will be held from 4th to 6th November, 2016 at NIMHANS Convention Centre, Bengaluru, India.
VISION series of Conference & Exhibitions are being held periodically since 2002 and has been the trend & pace setter for the next few years.
|VISION brings together Academicians, Consultants, Designers / Architects Builders, Equipment and Material Manufacturers (of Lighting, Solar Energy, Electronic Controls, Ballasts & Drivers, Remote, central & networked controls, Special Bio-Medical Lighting products), Government & Public Sector Agencies, Project Managers, Educators, Researchers, Students, and other stake holders involved in Lighting as well as Light for betterment of Life from across the country.|
|Present Your Research on Recent Developments in Design and Construction Technologies of Light not only in the context of Lighting, but also in the broader context of better life.
|VISION 2020 (to be held during Nov 2016), ‘The International Conference on Recent Developments in Smart Light’ presents academicians, research scholars and industry professionals an unique opportunity to share their research with the industry and academy. Your presentation at VISION can be an important part of professionalization, and a chance to receive valuable feedback on your work, explain your methodology, respond to questions about your findings, deepen your understanding, see what your peers are researching, network, and gain valuable experience to highlight on your resume.
The following are the sub-themes for the Conference. Authors may indicate the keyword, tags and also identify the sub theme to which they consider their paper is targeted.
|1. Light —–
Better Light with energy economy & least impact on environment
– Architectural aspects of lighting in the context of new light sources available
– Lighting Design – Radical new thinking in design & applications.
– Dynamics of LED Lighting – Think afresh and integrate design.
– Light in the context of emergencies, disaster management; Need for sustained lighting for human safety in large buildings during emergencies like fire, earthquake etc.,
– Design for Good Visual performance indoors & outdoors,
– Integration of daylight, commercial lighting, street lighting
|2. Recent Development, New Products & Forthcoming Products
– Advances in Make in India
-Evolution of New Light sources, fittings & applications
– High Performance Lighting
– What do expect in the next four years
– New trends in Buildings – Facades & Glazing, related lighting design
– Lighting Integration with Architectural design
– Testing & Certification infrastructure
|3 .LIGHTING & RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
– Integration of Solar energy with lighting in Rural & Urban settings
– Solar farms in mandatory open spaces along Railway lines, Airports, Highways
– Changes required in building and energy regulations to promote sustained development of energy-environment-lighting
– Construction Sequence analysis – Quality Control
– Standards & Codes of practice for the new products developed
|4. SMART LIGHTING in CITIES & in VILLAGES
– Green Buildings & Sustainability
– Infrastructure for Smart RURAL Areas
– PURA-> Providing Urban Facilities in Rural Areas
– Zero energy buildings, Zero energy villages
|5. LIGHT ——- OTHER THAN LIGHTING
– Human being’s physiological need of lighting, psychological influence of light charecteristics
– Life Safety Aspects for Tall Structures – Fire proof lighting systems for safe evacuation
– Lighting products for health, Light Therapy for disease cure.
|6. OPPERTUNITIES FOR HOBBYIST & AMATURE DEVELOPERS IN ELECTONICS, IT RELATED TO LIGHTING
– Design, development and construction of Lighting controls.
– Energy management, conservation
– Software for Lighting Design involving new types of light sources
– BIM — Building Information Management – Visualization, Rendering
|Send Abstract of (not more than 300 words): 31 August 2016Date for intimation of acceptance: 15 September 2016
Submission of full paper upon acceptance: 15 October 2016
Intimation of Acceptance of paper for presentation or poster display: 25 October 2016
|The Abstract of papers shall be sent to[email protected] / [email protected]
The abstract soft copy can be submitted in any format such as PDF, MS Word, htm/html/eml attached to the email or in the body of the email. It will be acknowledged within 2 days. Please call or remind in case of non-receipt. Please dond send any hard copy by post or courier.
|The selected papers will be published in the technical Conference document or Souvenir of the VISION 2010. Papers after acceptance will be the property of ISLE-KSC. In case an author has any reservation the author is requested to get it clarified from the Secretary, ISLE-KSC. Please allow a response time of 10 days for reply/decision.|
|A few selected papers of the conference after peer review and plagiarism check will be published online in the ISLE NEWSLETTER|